Thursday, January 08, 2009

Sony teases with Amazing 3D Wipeout HD at CES 2009


Sony's first big splash at CES 2009 this year was a spectcular demo of Wipeout HD in 3D. NanoGeekTech reported Sony may be introducing 3D technology to a Sony PS3 near you soon may finally come to fruition.

Those luckily Ars Technicaians got a chance to witness Sony Spectacular 3D Technology Display on a PS3(speculation). According to Ben Kuchera at Ars Technica, "I couldn't pry details about how the 3D affect was achieved, or if the display could turn any source into 3D, but what's clear is that, glasses or no, the 3D affect is amazing. Sony showed off Wipeout HD running in true 3D, and I was ready to whip out my credit card right there. Frank and I both agreed, this was one of the best demos of 3D technology we have ever seen."

All I have to say is wow! I have recently played Wipeout HD and it's an amazing game. Its one of the prettiest things permanently stored in my subconscious for life. Many articles out there are declaring the death of Sony's technology Trojan horse the PS3 or the epic failure. If this 3D technology makes its way into the PS3 and is maximized alongside with the CELL processor, Sony would have to be decleared Crown Victor as first to bring true next generation HD 3D gaming technology to the masses "Game over".

0 comments:

Recent Comments